Taking Flight Taking Flight

Joshhunsaker is my Hero - great song

SuperGoodSound responds:

thanks bro!!! you rock

Endless Light Endless Light

This song is BEYOND amazing.

Between Mirrors Between Mirrors

Whaaaaaaaooooowwww!!!....dude. this is seriously fucking awesome - -amazing...cant stop listening!

Nando's Girl Nando's Girl

haha - too awesome - - you should do another with johnny depp voices haha

NG Voice Acting Contest 8 NG Voice Acting Contest 8

haha love it man - wouldn't expect anything less from ya!

Felecia Angelle Character Reel Felecia Angelle Character Reel

fantastic

and that. is. that. - - i love the tone and the spirit

Jonas Voice Demo Reel Jonas Voice Demo Reel

LOVE

i really really love this - - as an artist that has litterally scoured this thread through and through to scout actors for my series, this is some really good stuff - -

I would love to work with you at some point!

i hope the fact that you charge isn't a deterrent for too many (keep in mind its tough for animators to pay actors due to the amount of time they put into animations for litterally no pay at all)

Jonas responds:

Hey sunshine, thanks for the solid words.

I charge and also do free stuff. It's a matter of the project on a case by case.

If it's just a fresh faced kid that is first timing it, I'll generally do it for free with credit, as the biggest issue I have is just hearing bad voice overs!!

LET US WORK TOGETHER TO STOP THIS PLAGUE.

Midnight Shadows Midnight Shadows

excellent

man, i can't believe more of your stuff isnt used in toons - - it's got such a great cinematic vibe!

Step responds:

Aw thank you :3.

Good to hear it! Thanks for the review.

Kage-Ichihashi Demo Ver. 2 Kage-Ichihashi Demo Ver. 2

great reel!

i think tomS is meaning Lust from FMA...i think

but great work! really awesome stuff!

Eastbeast (Esty's) Voice demo Eastbeast (Esty's) Voice demo

nice

haha i like the bit about tarantino omitting action scenes haha - - but nice work for a first demo! - - i think with the addition of a pop filter (or nylon streched over a cardboard circle in my case) and some bg music and sfx and you will have a nice 10 there!

EASTBEAST responds:

Thanks for the advice RH! Your feedback helps, I'm sure I can find something makeshift-y lying around my house for that filter haha I'm thinking ficus plant stem with a thin styrofoam plate? Maybe not haha. I definately wish I had it before I auditioned for your Echo force series, good luck with it man. Keep in touch with upcoming stuff, hopefully I'll be a more equipped va by then :)